Thursday, October 15, 2009

while Momma is away, the Bug will play

I had a class at church this evening so Bug and Mariposa had some fun time after I left for the class. Bug hiding in his painting shirt
Silly smiling

Dancing to Tokio Hotel (it is a band that Mariposa likes). Apparently he likes one particular song and made Mariposa play it over and over. She said she is tired of the song now. I feel for her- Bug does like certain songs and he likes them over and over.


More dancing



Painting. I set up this activity for Bug before I left. My hope was that he would be too worried that I was out this evening. It worked, because even though the next pictures show me saying good by to Bug and getting hugs, he looked up later and asked Mariposa where I was. Definitely a one track mind with this little man.


Getting some love from my best guy before going to class.


Another picture- this one should be captioned "what the heck are you talking about". I see this face nearly every time I ask Bug to do something he does not want to do.
Oh well, love and hugs,
Deb














No comments:

Post a Comment