Friday, October 09, 2009

The real pictures from Boston

Finally got the pictures downloaded. Latte drinking
R drinking her latte


T- from Scotland, K from Estonia


R from Virginia and M from England



R from North Carolina and T from North Carolina





Momma from Ohio and K from Maryland
That's our team, minus J from Kansas




This is J from Kansas- who used to live here - enjoying the Graeter's ice cream I had shipped in for our internal prep day. She was so excited.






Sleeping with my Nene angel








My Nene angel. Nene loves on it (hugs it) and gives it kisses and then I take it on my trips. He has a momma angel that I love on and give kisses to and then he keeps while I am gone.
I got back last night/this morning at 12:30 am. Mam picked me up and let me know that fan in my bathroom was leaking- we got 2 inches of rain yesterday and my gutters were leaking. And we were expecting 2-3 more inches of rain today.
So first this morning after dropping off Mariposa at school, I called the roofing company that installed more insulation in my attic this spring as they also installed proper venting for the bathroom fan. they will be out in 5 days. After answerign my emails this morning for work, I went outside and cleaned out the gutters- they were clogged. So hopefully that solves the issue.
Bug and spent the rest of the morning at the aquarium and then came home to nap. It was a perfect day for napping.
Now I have to figure out what is for dinner, and how to entertain Bug this evening.
Love to you all,
Deb






No comments:

Post a Comment