Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Still no pictures

So here are some pictures from last time I was here as I am in the same hotel, different room R- our fearless leader, eating a quail. Yes, they are that small. This was from July when I was here- she is here this trip too.
Hotel room from July- same room, different floor- no super suite for me like 2 weeks ago.

Me from 2 weeks ago. We are going some place different for dinner tonight, but I probably still look the same.



The one time I decide not to take my camera cord is the one time I can't load pictures directly from the memory card. This sucks!!!!!



I also forgot my home cell phone cord, so I can't recharge my cell phone either. That sucks too. I am limited to my work cell phone.






On happier information, the ice cream arrived. It was a hit. The team did not eat it all, so our sales rep got to tak 3 full pints of graeter's home to her family. She looked quite excited about it - so I am sure that the ice cream will be enjoyed by everyone.






The weather was rainy today with some sun- I saw it from the windows- I made it outside in the sun for 5 minutes today. But tonight we are heading over to a SEAFOOD place- YUMMMMMMMMM. I am thinking some shrimp for dinner or maybe I will be adventerous and try something new (not scallops - allergies prevent that, not octpus either- too squimsh to try that).






love and hugs,
Deb






No comments:

Post a Comment