Thursday, October 22, 2009

motorcycle man

some pictures of Bug riding through the neighborhood the other night. All from the back, as he is now too fast for me walk ahead of him.

His moto forces him to balance, and he is just starting the coasting technique- he almost has it- feet in the air, moto perfectly balanced. It does not help that sidewalks in our neighborhood are 50 years old and very uneven- but his balancing skills are coming along.











This is us today- I am logged into work via my home computer. Bug visited the doctor today- nothing serious yet, but we are watching him close for any signs his illness becoming more serious. This morning, other than a fever over 100, you would have never known Bug was sick. By the doctor visit, it was quite apparent that he was sick as behavior just went down hill. If I had known that the doctor office was going put a mask on him, I would have warned him. he hated the mask.
Somehow this does not make sense to me: fever=mask, coughing, almost hacking up a lung= no mask. Somehow this seems wrong.


so since the doctor office, Bug wants me right next to him - so I have been on the couch right next to Bug, doing my emails and working. Bug is happy, I am happy and I think that work is happy.
Love to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment