Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkins and baseball-golfing

we had the family over today. During dinner, Bug wanted me to go outside and play with him. but that was not happening as I was eating brats and corn on the cob- yep, we grilled today. So Jas went out with him and they played golf, which turned in to baseball as Bug used the golf club as a bat. My boy is quite the hitter. he hit a ball to the other yard. We were all amazed at him.


I love this picture- my 2 favorite guys. Jas is amazing.







here Bug is playing a "matching" game with Pa. unfortunately Bug's idea is to turn over as many cards as possible before you stop him, in the hopes that he will find a match. When Pap told him that it was not his turn- bug stated 'pap, I am cheating like you". We all about died laughing because pap does not cheat at games, but a 4 year old in our house cheats all the time with this game.









My scary pumpkin boy- right at home with all the other faces.






scooping out pumpkin guts- ewwwwww








YUCK- no way, get that away from me!!!!!!!!!!








he was all excited, until he touched the guts









the small pumpkins- with sticker faces.









Momma pumpkin eye












happily cutting pumpkins for my boy.








































Loving on the pumpkins before everything gets decorated.
I am off now- it is book time and then bed time for Bug.
Love to you,
Deb















No comments:

Post a Comment