Thursday, February 18, 2010

random stuff

No pictures- hijo refuses to let me take pictures of his "new slippers"

They look like Mater from CARS.  he was so excited to find them at the consignment store yesterday.  So one trip through the wash machine and dryer and he is now wearing them.  Have I said he is quite happy about them.

I also bought 5 pairs of pants for him for school.  he has to wear dark blue pants, so I bought 3 pair in the size he is in now and 2 in the next size up.  I will be looking for these color pants for the next few months, just to stock up.  He also needs plain white polo shirts or pale blue polo shirts.  I did not find any of those, but I will keep looking.

Hijo also decided that he needed to do some shopping, so he picked out some clothes.  3 pairs of jean shorts!!!!! Yes, it is below freezing outside, there is at least 14 inches of snow still on the ground, but he wanted shorts.  I bought them- he is definitely my son- looking forward to Spring.

The count down to Spring starts this weekend- I need something to look forward to, as I am quite tired of snow and cold. 

Some friends are in Guatemala now and I am jealous.  I asked them to bring back some sun and warm weather, hopefully it comes back with them.

That's about all for tonight.

Love and hugs,
momma

No comments:

Post a Comment