Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hide and Seek with mam and other weekend adventures

Hijo and Mam played Hide and seek today.  Hijo told Mam to count and then he would go hide after telling her where he was hiding.  He woudl then count while Mam hid.  I got into the game by hiding in the shower and hijo thought that was great fun.  But he found the laundry hamper the best place of all.  I think he looks like a "jack in the box".  Of course , it is "hijo in the box". 
A quick pic of Momma and Mam before heading off to find hijo
hiding in the bath tub!!!!
we celebrated Auntie Lulu's birthday today- She specifically asked for hijo to blow out the candles.  




Friday night, hijo and I watched videos.  It was a quiet evening for us.


Brocoli with cheese and rice on the couch - perfect hijo dinner.juice in a basket- even better.



Saturday, I struggled with a migraine all day.  but we had snow to shovel and a walk to take (to tire out hijo).

Shoveling- he is getting very good at shoveling the sidewalkThen he decided to "snowplow" the yard.And make me a heartand another oneand show me that he is an angelthe mark of my angel boyOne our walk- he found a stick (I think little boys are magnets for sticks) and he used the stick to make air holes for the animals sleeping under the snow.  I am not sure where he gets these ideas, but they are cute.  I also think they show how much he cares.
We spent the rest of the day inside with me trying to get enough medication in me to stop the migraine.  It took all day.  I woke up Sunday morning feeling better, but then got behind on my meds again and we are right back where I was last night.  I hate winter and I hate migraines.


here is a better week- we are expecting warmer temperatures by mid week.  I am hoping for no more snow and lots of sunshine.


Love to you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment