Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy birthday to me- a week early

We had my family birthday party today.  Bug had a great time trash talking with his cousin Jas and stealing Jas' hat.  Pap and Jas played a number of fooosball games.

Bug was very much into helping with the candles.  He really wanted to light the candles, but no such luck.  And yes, I am 45 this year.

Bug not listening to the singing to me.

Very Mad that I blew out all the candles and he did not get to help.

A lovely card saying I am the best momma on the earth and all the other worlds.

New slippers!!!!!!  perfect for the cold weather here.  Friday night it was -8 degrees F here.  YIKES!!!!!
The white things on my hands are therm.a.care wraps- my hands have been hurting due to the cold, so the warps put warmth on my hands. The work pretty well. 

My birthday is actually Friday, we were going to go to Michigan to see friends, but the weather is supposed to be bad and my car needs some work before I can go.  So we will hold off on our trip north for a few more weeks and go in February.

Love and hugs,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Happy early birthday! Looks like it was a good one! Glad to catch up w/you & Bug again, too! Thx for blogging, lol
    -Mel (guatemom from adoption.com) ;)

    ReplyDelete