Saturday, January 08, 2011

slowly getting back to normal

I have been sick this week.  It started slowly- headache pounding Sunday night, slight nausea on Monday, general crappy feeling Tuesday, then came Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.  2:45 am Wednesday morning, I woke up not able to get back to sleep and it all went down hill from then.  By Wednesday night, I had a diagnosis of food poisoning!!!!

Thank God Bug did not eat the same food as me at the birthday party on Sunday or the left overs I ate on Monday night. So note to self, when attending a kids birthday party, eat what the kids eat, not the adult food.

So for Stacy B- my food this week has consisted of 6 pieces of dry toast, 1 can of soup (never should have done that), some yogurt and applesauce.  Yesterday I branched out and had cheese and crackers and cottage cheese.  Note, the lack veggies or fruit- yep, no need for that stuff at this time.

Bug ate a little better- being sick, I was not feeling up to cooking.  So little man had cereal a few night (his request), some chicken and apples.  At least his lunches were the standard and his breakfasts were standard too.  He was quite find having a lazy cooking week, because it meant he also got to pick his snacks in the evening too.

Today Bug is hanging out with my parents, I was supposed to be at quilting, but just did not feel up to it this morning.  So I am home preparing to clean up the living room, finish taking down the Christmas trees, lights removed and trees taken apart and moved back to the basement.  Then I am going to finish up T's quilt and a quilt for her dolly, with the expectation that the quilts will be mailed off to Stacy B and T some time this week.

So that is the plan, now I have to get off the couch and get working on things in the house.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment