Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home!!!!!!

No pictures this morning- will have some tonight though.

I am home, got home at 8:30ish last night from the airport.  God was watching over me on my trip home, answering prayers from lots of folks.

From Raleigh into Charlotte (both in North Carolina), I had 15 minutes between fight.  The flight attendant moved me from the middle of the plane to the 4th row, so I could get out faster.   I checked my luggage so I did not have to wait for the gate checked luggage to be delivered next to the plane.  The flight attendant also arranged for one of those carts to pick me up at the gate and drive me over to the other gate.  I came in the C terminal and had to get to the end of the E terminal. Usually this is a 20 -25 minute walk or a 15-20 minute run.  It was a 10 minute drive.

When I left Raleigh it was in the 50s.  When I got home, it was 7 degrees F!!!!!!!!!!!   Shock to the system.


Bug and I have go grocery shopping, clean house and then head out for MK2's birthday party.


I am off to get dressed, get Bug dressed and start our day.  I am so happy to be home with my Bug.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment