Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home is where the heart is

hey Little man- I am so glad you had a great day with Mam and Pap, wathcing TV and watching the snow come down.  I miss you lots and lots - more than you will ever know.  I heard your tears in our phone call tonight and I hope you heard mine.  I cannot wait to be home and holding you.

I thought you might like to see what my "Nene Angel" has been doing to keep me company.  Last night, he helped me get logged onto my work computer at 10 pm, unfortunately, I locked my account in the morning while at the airport (not sure how that happened) and it was 11 pm before I was able to start work last night.

While I was working, Nene Angel sat in the chair hoping I would turn on the TV

Then Nene Angel needed a nap- becuase watching me work is boring.  So he warmed up the bed for me.

This morning, Nene Angel was ready bright and early for work.  This is my temporary office space- right by the window, looking at the parking deck and the street.  It was nice a sunny here- a little cooler than Wednesday, but nice.  Definitely nicer than 5 inches of snow like home got on Thursday.
 I forgot to take Nene Angel and my camera up to the roof terrace, but I might try on Friday.  The view was quite nice. 
Tonight, after talking you, I had dinner.  I was quite sad that you were sad and I was a little upset.  So I had some yummy bread, salmon and brocoli and mash potatoes and.....

chocolate cake- because I was definitely emotionally eating.  But I was mostly good and left some of my dinner (part of the salmon) and about 1/4 of the chocolate cake.  Becuase I knew that I was not that hungry and that I was really jsut eating for the wrong reasons. 
So I did a little more work this evening and talked to a co worker (thanks J.) and I am ready for bed.  I have to get up early to pack my suitcase and check out of the hotel.  Then some meetings tomorrow and then home to you.  Becuase, my precious baby, you are home to me and you are my heart.  I am ready to come home.

Love and hugs mi hijo, mi amor. Te amo mucho, muchos besos y abrasos para ti.

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment