Sunday, November 28, 2010

fun with Mam and Pap- Sunday post #1

Saturday we headed out with Mam and Pap to get the free photo with Santa from B.ass Pro Shop.  Bug was excited to see Santa again and once again told Santa he wanted a bike.  Which is now, if anyone is counting, 1 note to Santa, 2 talks with Santa all with same info.  The bike is in the house, so I am good to go.  As that is all on Bug's Christmas list, everything else is gravy- or icing on the cake, using some slang expressions (Susi, these are for you to use on your English teacher, hopefully they give you extra credit).

 Bug and Pap like this store at Christmas because there are lots of games.  Pap is, unfortunately, talking about getting Bug one of these race tracks for the basement.  Only one problem, there is only one open electrical outlet in the basement and I use it for quilting.  Pap thinks he is going to come over and add an outlet (huge sigh from me).  It is not that I don't want more outlets, it is just that I want to do it on my terms and not have to listen to my dad complain about adding the outlet while he is doing it.  There is always a trade off. I am also not sure I want Pap to spend the money on the race track for Bug because Bug has not played with the motorcycle that Pap bought him last year. 
 Bug did some target shooting- and did great.
 And some crossbow shooting. He even managed to shoot the deer target.
 Pap treated us to lunch at Chi.ck-fil-a- YUMMMY and we got to meet the cow.

it was a good day.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment