Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Soccer

It is soccer night again.  Bug is loving it.  Mam and Pap came this evening to watch and they saw the difference from 2 years ago until now.  I see the difference from fall to now and it is huge.






I found a new vantage point to take pictures and they come out so much better.  I took about 20 minutes of video, but since Bug ran up to me and I said his name about 20 times, I can not post them here.  But he was definitely having a great time. He really loves soccer.

Tomorrow is pie baking day at our house- 2 pies, 3 crusts and strict orders from Pap not to make an apple pie that is a mountain (I like lots of apples- the bigger/higher the pie, the better) or that has anything new in it- so no cranberries in his pie.  Thankfully, I love pumpkin pie more and I will be making a lovely pie.  Bug is going to help me roll out the pie dough.  I am planning on lots of pictures.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment