Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Words of wisdom

Wow-

this post says it all.  She sums up what I want for hijo- contentment and a committment to God (to be holy).  

College fund at this - non existent at this point- I hope to fund some of hijo's college, but one of the things that I think made me who I am today, was working through college and paying for it myself.  Yes, I had debt when I came out of college- but that was becuase of other choices I made (moving out of my parents house, buying  car, spending my money on CDs, books (not text books), etc).  But I paid off my college loans and it was the best feeling in the world. 
I would be content if hijo got some scholarships hat helped him pay for college and then had a part time job to pay for the rest. 

But the post is not about college- it is about being a parent or being a friend to your child, or giving them everything. 

I need to print this post nad hang it where I have to look at it on a regular basis- to be riminded of what is important- contentment and living my life for God.

that's all tonight- maybe pictures tomorrow -

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment