Friday, June 25, 2010

catching lighting bugs in the backyard! Oh the fun

Hijo got a treat tonight, first I let him stay up late and then as dusk feel, I took him out back and let him catch lightening bugs or fireflies.
I figured he would actually just watch them as he usually does not touch bugs- but he was all over catching the bugs carefully so they could  fly off.  he was happy and excited to bring them all to me to show me.
We both ended up with fireflies on us, but Hijo's was the cutest.

this is how the fireflies  look when you capture them lighting up



Momma, Look over there, there is one
its on my face- momma

This was so much fun- I love it!!!!!

baby- it was so much fun watching you catch fireflies for the first time- the wonderment in your eyes and the joy on your face as you caught the fireflies and saw them light up.  I hope that you always experience wonderment and joy in life. You are a blessing and a joy- I am so blessed to be your momma.  I love you so much mi hijo. te amo mucho, mi amor, mi hijo.



That was our fun evening

Love and hugs,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of the lit up bugs! Rudy just did this for the first time this week and also loved it! He talked about it for the next day. I understand the fascination because I still love to catch lightning bugs even today!

    ReplyDelete