Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gymnastics- Look what I can do now!!!!

Hijo started summer sports this week- he choose Gymnastics!!!!  If you all remember, the last time we did gymnastics class (yes it was a parent and child class), hijo spent the class time playing soccer with the balls and begging to play basketball. 

This time, he was all about the class, a huge smile on his face the entire 45 minutes.  I do need to work with him on stretching and bridges- but hey, I could use the flexibility too.


Preparing to step onto the spring board and then jump on the end to jump to the mat.  he looks so serious about it all.

And the jump- good distance, and great effort!!!!

trying again

 why he needs help flipping is beyond me, he does them all the time at home.


Then onto the trampoline.  I think my friend Terry was right, hijo needs a big trampoline at home. Something to think about for the next couple of years.


Then on to the high beam with the other teacher and the low beam alone.




great landing!!!!!

some bunny hops (feet together)


Spiderman handstands!!!!


and gorilla walking back to the start


Hijo was happy and so was I. 

Now I am signing off thanks to thunderstorms, and really bad weather in our area again.


Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment