Sunday, June 27, 2010

More pictures from the Greek Festival

J sent over some pictures last night that I did not have time to load.  So here are a few from her and one more from my camera.


The boys actually both looking at the camera!!!!  I think I am going to have frame this one and put it on the wall in hijo's room.


Hijo sizing up the Shish kabob.  Shish just means meat.  In this case it was pork not chicken as I expected.  Hijo eat one small piece.  N ate one small piece.  Neither of them liked it. I am going try gyros with hijo another weekend and see how he likes that since he said the meat from my gyro was good.  Gyro meat is lamb.  We'll see how that goes.


And finally- the ride the boys loved as did the mommas- the giant slide.  Hijo loves this ride - he would have spent all my money on this ride alone and  would have still wanted more. 


Susi- we hope you exams went well and you passed them all with the highest grades.


Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment