Tuesday, June 29, 2010

pearls of wisdom from hijo this week

he is on a roll with his thoughts this week.

comment 1:
said as I picked him from his bed to move him to the couch since the bad thunderstorms were coming close and I did not want him to wake up scared in his bed.  I was watching the news.

"where is my momma?"- said as he looked right at me. 

When I told him  was right in front of him, he seemed to see me then.  When I asked him in the morning, he told me he thought I was Mam picking him up. 


comment 2:
said tonight as we watched some TV

"momma, why do you have to get married?"

 I guess I am getting married sometime soon, because he was quite insistent that I am getting married and he is not happy about it.  Hopefully the comment of  "at this time, it is not God's plan for momma to be married, but if I got married I would be happy and if I never get married, I will still be happy too" seemed to put the issue to rest. 


I wonder what is roaming through his mind that is making him think of these things?   I am sure it will come out eventually. 



Love to you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment