Thursday, March 10, 2011

another nothing update- this time with pictures

The migraine hell lasted 4 days- now in retreat (please God). 
A quick picture when hermano and family called us for an impromptu dinner- I should have realized something was up when the food did not taste good to me.  Food always tastes good to me, so a sign that I was just forcing myself to eat should have let me know my migraine was getting worst, not better.
Bug outside playing the next day- I was medicating every 4 hours at this point and barely holding off the migraine- another sign.

This is how I pretty much spent Wednesday.  Bug also went down with just exhaustion/early crud.  He begged to stay home and he spent the day on the couch with me, a sign he was not feeling well either.
Bug felt everyone needs to see the product placement.  The die.t Co.ke was about all I could drink.  food was just to to get through the day.  I paid for that today by being hungry all day.  Bug was feeling fine today and went back to school.  I went back to work and I am hoping that the migraine retreats.  Of course with snow outside now, at least the rain is gone.  But I will take rain over snow any day.

So we have done basically nothing this week- but I think we needed it.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment