Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A visit from Baxter the bear

This week is Bug's "totally terrific me" week.  Usually this is the week of the student's birthday, but for those kids whose birthday falls during summer break, the kids get a half year celebration.  Bug's is this week as I said.  Part of the week is that the classroom mascot- Baxter the bear comes home for 2 nights.
Baxter helped Bug with his homework- more of a supervisory role.

Baxter and Bug did some reading- wait until you see the video (I will try to post it within this post- it is too cute)

And Baxter provided some companionship at bedtime
I like Baxter because Bug hopped out of bed this morning and got dressed in under 5 minutes- usually it is 15 minutes and I am pushing him along.  everything Bug did today and yesterday was fast so he could include Baxter.  I think Baxter needs to come visit more often.

Update on Grandpa- he continues to deteriorate.  But at this point, no news is good news.

I am off to finish up some work items.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment