Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Outing with Bug's class

Pictures to be uploaded tomorrow or sometime later this week.


I volunteered a while ago to go on a field trip with bug's class- it was today.  The trip was to the planetarium and to the Lego lab.

Bug thought it was great.  I enjoyed the planetarium.  I wish the lego lab was different, and I think most of the kids did too- it really was too hot in the class and not really set up for 5 years- too much independent work required, instead of fun learning.  I am not sure Bug learned anything.

The fun part of the trip- I some how dropped my cell phone (work cell phone) in the planetarium. By the time I realized it was gone, we were in the lego lab.  Luckily the group we were with was split into 2 groups and the other group was in the planetarium, heard my cell phone ringing (Bug's teacher let me use her phone to call my phone) and brought my phone back to me.

when we got home, Bug took a 4 hour nap.  yet another sign that Bug is sick.  but still he has no fever, so nothing can be done for him.  The throat swabs taken on Monday should have results back tomorrow.  I have a feeling it is going to came back with nothing.  which will lead me to schedule a follow up doctor appointment on Friday to demand that the doctor tell me what can be done to ease Bug's symptoms.

Tomorrow we have some time with friends in the morning/early afternoon, and then home to change for the visitation.  Thursday is the funeral. 

Love and hugs,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment