Sunday, March 13, 2011

lazy Sunday

We had a pretty lazy Sunday: church, grocery shopping, taking the car to find out why the 'check engine; light came on, some game playing, a nap (due to the time change) and play time outside with Little M.
We are in big trouble tomorrow- it was 10 pm before Bug finally fell asleep tonight.  I have visions of him not waking up tomorrow morning.  I also have to take the car to the dealership for repair (again).  This time it looks like it is spark plugs or spark plug wires. 

Grandpa Joe continues to decline, I have started trying to explain it to Bug, but he does not understand but he is sad.  I am thinking it will happen early this week, but I thought the same with my grandmother and she held on.  It is hard knowing what is coming. 

I am off to bed, love and hugs

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment