Sunday, April 03, 2011

2 posts in a row- a record after this winter of illnesses

Here are the fish side by side.  In the blue aquarium, that is Blueberry the fish on the bottom of the tank.  He really does not like the temperature in this house.  He was very happy when I added some hot water (properly treated) to his tank today.  Hot Rod had his tank cleaned, and boy did it need it.  We have been over feeding Hot Rod.  No more of that.

The weather was beautiful today and Bug rode his bike for a while today.  None of his friends were available to play and that meant Bug was pretty much done in 15 minutes.  Evil momma that I am, I refused to allow him to sit on the porch with me.  If he wanted to be outside, he had to be playing.  Then I decided to seed the area that was dug up by the gas and electric company, so Bug helped me put down grass seed.  He was happy then


I ended up napping most of the afternoon, I am still not feeling 100%.  But I am feeling better.  I can at least breath and talk more than 2 minutes without coughing.  I could still sleep at least 2-3 hours extra every afternoon.





We made a repentance box - I love this idea. I have already put a few sins in this box.  Bug wants to burn it on Easter, so I will plan on building a fire in our fire pit- I might try to get him to allow me to build the fire on Good Friday or on Holy Saturday, but our sins will be burned away- forgotten and forgiven.  what a great idea.

I was even able to pull out some Christmas wrapping paper that speak to the peace that comes with having our sins forgiven. 
Happy Sunday to everyone.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get back to 100% soon. It is definitely waaaay harder to parent when you are not feeling good. And I htink Bug gets more beautiful every time i turn around!

    ReplyDelete