Sunday, April 24, 2011

A visit from 2 imginary characters in ne 24 hour period

Easter Morning as an adventure.  it started with me trying to figure out how to keep Bug out of the living room where the eggs were
'hidden'.  we ended up leaving for a 30 minutes and visiting McD's for drinks.  Then we picked up Mam and Pap.  Bug was very patient and very good natured about the wait. Here he is, ready to start his hunt for 22 plastic eggs.

the haul early on.

The Easter Bunny branched out to the kitchen too, because Bug asked about it last night.  I wish we could have been outside, but more rain arrived today.

The haul and the pirate patch from the Easter egg hunt yesterday.

After all the Easter fun, and after the family left, Bug and I checked out the back garden.  The apple tree planted last fall is blooming.

The 2 apple trees planted a week or so ago, are budding out.  Apples possibly in our yard next year!!!!!

Bug then took over picture taking.  The Japanese Maple in the backyard.  it finally screens the neighbors deck.  So we can sit on the patio and enjoy dinner without the neighbors looking directly at us.

Bug took pictures of the blooming spearmint.  The only issue with this spearmint is that is growing in the yard.  The people who owned this house before me, planted it directly into the ground.  Mint takes over everything.  So I am constantly fighting it.  I think I have gotten most of it out of the backyard, now I am working on the side yard.

Our onions in one of the gardens.

And finally, Bug lost his second tooth tonight.

The tooth fairy is ready for the next visit tonight.

Bug has allergy testing tomorrow morning.  He seems fine with it and I am not making a big deal out of it.  But his doctor was great and provided a cream that will numb both of Bug's arms before he tested.  I am taking the camera, but I am not sure I will have a free hand to take any pictures.  Bug already asked if I will hold his hand, which I of course will do.  But I also told him, I will hold him on my lap if he wants and the doctor allows it.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment