Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I need a family calendar

Some days I know I am loosing my mind.

I told Pap I would come over and cut his grass on Thursday (tomorrow), completely forgetting that bug has his first T-Ball practice.  Now to my credit, the coach called last Friday and left a message that practices would start this week, but he would call back with details over the weekend.  he never called back.

So I called him today and left a message to find out the time and location of practice.  he called back and left a message that practice is going to be in one of 2 places, he never said the time. So the plan is that I will finish work ASAP  and go cut Pap's grass.  get the grass cut and take Bug to practice.  worst case scenario, mam is taking Bug to practice and I will get there as soon as I can.

But back to my original point, this would not have been an issue if I had a family calendar to put things on so I check before I add more things.  I still would have had this issue, but I would have been able to plan ahead and prepare for this.

So mam will do homework with Bug while I cut grass and then we will have a quick dinner/snack before practice, then practice, then dinner and bath and then bedtime.  I think I am going to have a tired Bug tomorrow.

Friday night is movie night at church
Saturday is the quilt show that I want to go to
Sunday is Y's birthday and dinner with Mam and Pap
Monday is Pap's surgery

And then some other things for the rest of the month.  I think we are pretty busy this month.  YIKES

Well, I am off to find my calendar so I can get things added.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment