Friday, March 27, 2009

3 years ago today and a Happy Birthday shout out

Three years ago- my life changed with the email that included Bug's referral. It is amazing to think that 3 years ago today, I was just a single girl hoping to be a momma and now I am living my dream.

So here we are- 4 years worth of pictures 2006- 2009.
27mar2009- playing at the park- enjoying the slide
Reaching for Momma

definitely outgrowing these swings


Tractor loving good time




Hanging with Momma in the car and being silly. yes, it was colder today and it is supposed to be freezing this weekend- welcome to Spring in our area.


27Mar2008- recovering from surgery. Although looking at my notes, surgery was not on the 27th. It does look like I did not take pictures last year on the 27th


March 2007- still waiting for Bug to come home. Although on 21Mar, our case was approved by PGN's first reviewer- so we were getting closer to being the family that we are now.






And these are the first pictures of Bug that I saw. they were taken in Dec 2005, but they were all I have from that time. I would have to wait until April 2006 to see what Bug looked like.






And since it is the anniversary of Bug's referral- that means it is Pam's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pam. It is so cool that your birthday is also the day that Bug's referral came thru. Thanks for always being so supportive and so generous.
Love and hugs to you,
Deb
















No comments:

Post a Comment