Monday, March 30, 2009

Update but no pictutes

Bug is having a rough 2 days. Yesterday, after getting home, he walked into the mirror on the car as we walked into the house. Slammed right into it is more like it. He was running to get in the house and I was getting his stuff out of the car- pretty normal way of us getting into the house. So he slammed into the mirror- immediately screaming. I pick him and run into the house and put ice on his forehead where the bump is already rising. He gets lots of love and plenty of hugs and sympathy and then he is off playing.

Today- we get home from Auntie Lulu's house after work and Bug walks around the car and hits his head (in the same place) on the door handle. Now the mirror moves a little, but the door handle does not. And it hurts worst because he hit the exact same spot he hit yesterday. Lots more screaming, lots more tears, lots more hugs, ice and loving and he is off.

I cut the grass today and he played the entire time, but he was in a huge bad temper. I turned around and he was gone at one point, so I start to panic and yell for him- from the back of the house comes this wail "I just have to go potty" and he comes walking around crying. So hugs and love later I explain that I just could not see him and going inside to go potty is fine. He plays some more and I finish the grass.

he requested french toast and blueberries for dinner tonight and that is what he got. We watched CARS- his request and we read books. Actually Bug "read"one to me. He refused to let me video tape him, but he told me the story and he had it all correct. Amazing considering this is a library book and I have only read it 3 times. But he knew the words and when to turn the pages. Scary cool.

Tomorrow night Y is spending the night with us while her mom works. I am asking for pray that the kids stay safe.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment