Sunday, March 22, 2009

I thought I was going to mis these

I thought for some reason, Bug's personality was going to allow me to miss these "joys" of childhood:

1. Child running in to parking lot because he refuses to hold momma's hand.
2. Silence from the bathroom where you know your child is up to no go
3. Back talking toddler

But NOOOOOOO, Bug has started doing all of these this week. heck he just stripped himself naked in the bathroom, all the while telling me he was going potty and he was doing NOTHING.

I thought these behaviors were the 2.5 to 3.5 year old behaviors that we missed.

Dang it all, now I have to be hyper vigilant with time in the bathroom.

Off to Grandpa Joe's 88th birthday celebration. Pictures from the celebration tonight.

Love to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment