Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fruits and Veggies are our friends!!!

I could not find all the pictures I wanted, but you will get the idea.

Bug loves his fruits and vegetables. he eats those most of the time as a choice over any other food.

He is not fond of carrots, celery and lettuce, but anything else is fair game. Watermelon ranks high on his list- but apparently Corn on the cob is the hit king for Bug.

Tonight, I grilled steaks and corn on the cob. Bug ate 2 tiny pieces of meat while I finished the corn- he snacked on 2 pieces of tomatoes and then DEVOURED 5 ears of corn!!!!!
Tomatoes- YUM

Corn on the cob- bring it on- give me MORE!!!!!!!

Picture from 2007- yes that is a donut in his hand, but he only ate 3 bites and then asked for more fruit (see the bowl- he ate that plus more)




Peas- from 2007. Right now peas are not at the top of the list- actually I think they have been off the list for a while. I might have to sneak them back into the dinner menu rotation.

I do think that corn on the cob now out ranks broccoli cheese rice as the dinner favorite. Maybe I should be planting corn this year???
Love and hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment