Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day part 1

Easter morning dawned bright and early. Bug was up until 10 pm last night, so I was hoping for a sleep in morning- maybe a wake up around 9 am. But, Mam and pap arrived at 7:20 am and Bug wanted to know what that noise was out in the living room, when I told him it was Mam and Pap- he was ready to get out of bed.

Now, I had left a note tape to the entertainment center- explaining that Mam and Pap were please to hide the cooked eggs in the living room and then take the plastic eggs out to the back yard and set them out.

So Bug and I walked into the living room - but there were no eggs- I pointed to the note and I was told that they saw the note, but did not read it. This is what I deal with on the daily basis. I love my parents, I do love them.

So Bug and Pap were sent on a mission to to check Bug's room and the office for signs of the Easter Bunny. Meanwhile, Mam was given the mission to put the cooked eggs in the living room and I put the plastic eggs outside.

Checking the stash
Opening the loot


Lots of eggs

Finding eggs outside- it was just over freezing





See, the full bucket




On the ladder



On the steps

Hidden eggs in the house= see the note taped to the entertainment center. How could they miss it and why would they see it and not read it???

eggs, eggs and more eggs

Momma was roped into carrying the basket
More pictures coming later of brunch and playing.
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment