Friday, April 24, 2009

Which one????

Which one to buy???

This is a link to a computer hutch. Since we may have an exchange student in the fall, I will have to move my work computer back out to the living room. But, I realize from past experience, that I need to physically shut my work computer away at night- this gives me separation from work and prevents me from focusing on work during the time that I need to be focused on Bug



But, I could also buy this:









I think Bug would enjoy this one more.


They are the same price- I would have to put both together. The question is really, which do I think is more "needful"- a place to hide my work computer and keep my living room tidy or a place for Bug to wear himself out each night.

I am leaning toward the second one.

Love and hugs,

UPDATED to add pictures of our garden-

Strawberries on the vine- still green and they need a netting put over them to keep the birds from eating our berries first.

strawberries, onions and very tiny potatoes coming up. Still no broccoli or lettuce peeping up- but maybe soon.Blueberries- there are some white berries right now. Another sign that I need netting on these too.The garden we worked on night- a flat of snap dragons, 3 dianthus, 2 black eyes susans (I had one already in the garden) and one moved daylilly. The rugosa rose brush is the big green thing at the back, a lilac Bloom is the white/purple in the front.

You can also see the front bed that I need to expand - that is the task for mother's day weekend.A close up of the work. I need to get mulch this weekend and get the bed covered, but it should be great this summer.

1 comment:

  1. We got a playset last summer and it's been the best decision ever. We are outside all the time and our kids LOVE it. I would suggest that one but I know it's a hard choice between practical and pure enjoyment.

    Also wanted to say I'm praying for you and the difficult time you are going thru with Bug as you mentioned in your last post. I do want to say that God is in all of this and He will direct your path and show you how to love Bug thru this time.

    ReplyDelete