Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hippty Hoppity Easter's on its way

These are pictures of the picture because I forgot to scan this picture. I am not feeling well this evening, so this will be quick.

Sunday we went to pick up my contacts and the store was giving away a free photo with the Bunny. I thought maybe Bug might get close to the bunny this year and I would consider that a success. But as we got close to the Bunny, Bug started asking if he could say hi to the bunny and maybe stand next to the bunny. I was all for it. When it was our turn, Bug announced that he was sitting on the Bunny's lap and as you can see- he was laughing. After it was all over- Bug informed me that there was a man inside the Bunny suit. I told him he was right and then explained why there was a man in there to answer his additional questions. So the jig is up and I am off the hook for Easter Bunny from here on out. YEAHHHHH.
On Saturday- Bug rode a scooter. He did find going up the hill, but down hill was problematic for him. I think I will be considering a scooter for his birthday. he can do this, versus the bike that he still has not figured out





And in other news- Bug announced tonight that he loves iced tea. Now ice tea is nowhere near the top of my list but I guess I am going to have to learn how to make it so Bug can enjoy iced tea.
I am off to bed because my migraine is killing me.
Love to you,
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment