Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally, some sunshine this week

Bug and headed over to the park this evening. The weather is finally better. After 3 days of nearly constant rain and colder temperatures- we had sun and warmth. Bug, as usual, had a blast.




















This is the face I get now when I ask him to smile. I guess I have a little boy now- no toddler, no baby.



























After playing at the park, we headed to the YMCA to sign Bug up for 2 summer camps. Bug will going for 2 weeks- half days in the morning. One week, he will be going to "big truck" camp- the fire trucks will be coming. Another week ( a few weeks later), he will be a jungle explorer. He will ge to swim each day. So for 3 hours, he will be with other kids. He will start at Auntie Lulu's house in the morning, then she will take him to camp and then she will pick him up at lunch time. He should nap quite well those weeks.
Bug has also been talkign to me about my shoe choices (Mendy- he must be channeling you!!!!). I bought some capri pants for our vacation and Bug told me the following:
"Momma, you need Guatemalan shoes"
I know what he meant- he showed me a sample- any one care to guess what he meant???? The answer will be revealed on Saturday.
Love and hugs.
Deb





1 comment: