Friday, August 14, 2009

Post 2 for the night- note to Bug's birth family

Dear S and family-

I have struggled on what to write this year, and I still have not put the letter in the mail to searcher to hold until you can can be located. But on the eve of Bug's birthday, my thoughts have been about you today.

I want you to know that Bug is loved and cherished. He is all I dreamed of and so much more. This year he has changed from a baby on the verge of being a little boy to being a little boy. He loves his cars, motorcycles, trains and anything loud. he climbs anything, jumps off everything and goes all out in everything he does.
he thinks red is the best color of all time. He begs for a dog all the time. he really wants a real motorcycle.
he loves to cuddle, he snuggles up with me each night. he loves books and our trips to the library. he wants to do everything, pay at the store, drive the car, get his own drinks, help around the house.
he knows his numbers and most of his letters- although he pretends not to because then he can be silly. he is leery of starting school when he is 5 years old, but we have a year to work on changing his mind.
here is the link to last year's birthday
Physically, he is now 41.5 inches tall and he is 34.5 pounds. This means this year he has grown 3.5 inches!!!! and gained 4.5 pounds.
he wears 4T shirts and 4T shorts, but I checked his pants and he will have to move up to 5T pants this fall as all his height is in his legs.
he wears a size 12 shoe now - at least this year he did not grow through 4 shoe sizes in one summer.
Bug is a joy and a blessing and I am honored to be his momma. Bug and I prayed for you tonight, that you know that he is loved and that you are at peace with the choice you made for his life. I pray that one day I will be able to stand before you and honor your love for Bug.
God bless you and protect you.
Deb
For everyone else- prepare for lots of pictures this weekend- 2 birthday parties, one new sister arriving- lots of excitment at our house!!!

1 comment:

  1. Deb~
    A dog huh? I have a perfect small (maybe 4-5 pounds) dog for you! :0)
    Happy Birthday BUG!

    ReplyDelete