Saturday, August 01, 2009

Roller Skating and Motos

Motos first- mariposa sent us some photos today of a her moto ride with her father. I love the scenery in Germany. Bug was quite excited to see that Mariposa rides motos. he just can not understand why she can't bring her father's moto here so he can ride it too.



We attended a birthday party today- Bug got to roller skate for the first time. It has been almost 25 years since I roller skated. We both loved it. I got the fee schedule and I think we will be doing this activity more frequently. Mariposa- we hope you like roller skating.

Of course the Skating rink had video games where kids can win tickets- Bug earned himself a toy cell phone. yes, I let him pick and yes I had to kick in some money- but he loves it.



This is Bug showing you his glow rings around his ankles. he thought these were pretty cool.




eating Ice cream at the birthday party- he ignored the cake (which was yummy)






Bug skating!!!! I skated ahead of him to get the picture- no way he was going out there alone. This is the third time we went out on the skating floor.







Momma and Bug. I hate this picture- shorts are too bug so it makes me look bigger. I knew I should have worn a belt. And it is time to really work on losing weight. Hopefully skating regularly will help with that.






This is the first time out- I made Bug wear a helmet because I was afraid if he fell and hit his head. he was fine and actually too hot, so we ditched the helmet after our first trip out.







The birthday girl, M.









Still the first time out- hanging on and making his way cautiously around the rink.
It was a good day. We ended the day with Mam and Pap coming over and I grilled hamburgers on the grill, we had corn on the cob and just had a good time.
Our evening was tinged with the information that my BF (best friend) mother in law has been diagnosed with liver cancer, my uncle was diagnosed with colon cancer and my step brother's mother died unexpectedly today. We are praying for healing for R and Uncle H and praying for God's grace and mercy on for T's family. If you would pray for them too- it would mean so much to us.
Love and hugs.
Deb










No comments:

Post a Comment