Saturday, August 08, 2009

randomness from the last few days

First- I ran out of photo storage space- who knew I could fill 1 GB of space with photos. So it will be later today before I can load more as I had to buy more space. YIKES!!!!




Bug took this photo of me this morning- this is his unfinished momma in the morning (after cleaning the kitchen). We harvested 10 zucchinis yesterday- 5 HUGE ones and 5 little ones. I have given you some examples.
And this is Momma's arm as a comparison


See. I think the big ones will be bread and muffins in a few weeks or so. I will be sending those off to my work colleagues. The little ones are going straight to our bellies- YUMMMMMM



We are off to the Union Picnic today. Pap retired from the electrical workers union years ago, but he is still allowed to bring his family to the picnic- they have carnival rides and other things, so we are taking Bug as a treat. I have not been to this since I was in high school.
7 more days and it is Bug's birthday and Mariposa arrives. We have a busy week to prepare for her arrival and get everything ready for the birthday party weekend.
Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Holy HUGE zucchini! My garden only yielded weeds this year (my own fault) so I just bought some more zucchini's today. I love making breads, cakes, and now pancakes with them.

    ReplyDelete