Tuesday, August 11, 2009

shopping pictures for Mariposa

Bug and I went grocery shopping tonight. Mariposa asked for some pictures on the blog- so I took the camera. i felt really weird taking photos as we walked around the store- so there are only these few.

The checkout line- Bug is about worn out from the day and wandering around the store. it was supposed to be a small shopping trip- HAHAHA- it was a normal shopping.
Before we started shopping. Bug is happy- we got the red car- not the blue car- so he was happy get got to drive the "firetruck".


Our store. We shop here, we are indoctrinated. I have tried other stores, but this is our favorite.
tomorrow is library day and if the weather is nice, we will run around and take some pictures for Mariposa to show her the places we go.
She arrives in the US on Friday and we pick her up on Saturday. Bug's birthday is Saturday- a 4 year old and a teenager- all in one day. I think I am a little scared.
Love to you,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Don't be scared.
    I think everything will be fine.
    Although I'm a little bit scared too... :)
    But we'll make it.
    Love and hugs to you and Bug,
    *Mariposa*

    ReplyDelete