Saturday, August 22, 2009

Seeing the fishes - Bug's perspective

I gave Bug my old camera- he loves to take pictures. He used his for about a quarter of the aquarium today, so I thought I would share his perspective.


But first- this is my precious Bug sleeping this afternoon- walking all over the aquarium and surrounding area wore him. He slept for 1.5 hours. This is a standard Bug photo- I find them every time he takes pictures. It is a picture up his nose. Thank goodness for flash photography- otherwise you might be getting a whole different view of his nose.
Nemos AKA Clown fish


some more fish




Yet more fish



Mam and Mariposa taking pictures of fish and Bug



The turtle over the entrance to the aquarium after you go down the escalator. I never noticed it before.









Momma's back side- and lets just say that this is a perspective that Bug sees often as he took quite a few back side photos- I will spare you Mam, random person, Mariposa and more of me.




Momma






So that is Bug's view of the aquarium. Hopefully on Thursday he ventures out a bit more in his subjects and we can avoid back sides and noses as a theme.
Love and hugs,
Deb





No comments:

Post a Comment