Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boston Day 2

HI Baby-

Momma spent the day preparing for her meeting with the client tomorrow and Thursday.  But we got to go outside for lunch.   Here are R and M relaxing on the porch of the restaurant at the hotel.

This is our team table.  We could see the river while we had lunch.
There were some sailboats out on the river.  I think it was training class because there were 2 motor boats with the sail boats that stayed with the boats the whole time.

Momma enjoying the breeze and the time outside.

I wanted to get some pictures this evening, but the rain arrived, so no pictures tonight of the river.  I am going to try tomorrow night while we are out with the clients.

I miss you lots.  I hope you had a great time at Gymnastics tonight with Mam.  Have a good sleep and dream happy dreams.  I will be home soon.

Love and hugs my precious baby.  te amo,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment