Saturday, July 31, 2010

growing up

Over on the first blog I had, I ended the blog with some status on Hijo.  Here is what I wrote:

March 2009- Bug is:


40 inches tall

30.2 pounds
 
 
Well, you all need an update
 
July 2010- Hijo is:
 
44 inches tall
42.3 pounds
 
 
 
So in 15 months Hijo haas grown 4 inches!!!!!!!  No wonder I feel like he is growing out of everything. He has gone through 3 shoe sizes, now wearing size 13 children's shoes.  His sandals that fit at the beginning of hte summer had to be replaced on Thursday, they were a size too small (which I could see, but shoes were not in the budget until this weekend). Luckily, 2 years ago I accidently bought the wrong size snow boots and they have been sitting in the cloest waiting for Hijo to grow into them.  I will need to get him new snow pants and a coat this year, but that is not so much of an issue other than he always wants a red snow suit and the choice is always blue or black.
 
I am thankful I was watching his growth and bought his school uniforms in 2 sizes.  That way as he continues to grow, he might make it through the year.  I will have to budget for more uniforms during the winter months so he has end ofhte year and next school year clothes to start with.
 
he is growing like a weed and he is going to be tall, I can see it in his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment