Sunday, July 11, 2010

growing garden and hijo

Our garden is really in summer swing now.  The tomatoes are ripening, the  corn is taller than hijo now. Hijo is 43.5 inches tall now.  he is growing like a weed.

Hijo is picking tomatoes fresh from vine- the look on his face is is pure bliss when he eats a fresh tomato.
The start of the summer haul.  Next year I am adding cilantro to the garden so I can salsa from all fresh ingredients.


We made flags of Spain yesterday to prepare for our party today. 



We had to shop right after church for ice, cilantro and a few other things for today's party.  Fresh salsa is quickly devoured at our house.  Since I will be on a business trip this week, the left over salsa is in the freezer- I hope it tastes just as good when I unfreeze it.


Hijo helped bake the cake before our guest came over.  He loves cooking with me. it is lovely if I do say so myself.

I will be traveling all week, so the posts this week will be for hijo so he knows what Momma is doing.
Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment