Tuesday, July 06, 2010

my jumping bean- he knows how to fly

I took the afternoon off to spend time with my brother and his family (here from Florida), they went to the large outdoor pool for the day and I knew that was not going to work for me.  First, I had to work part of the day, secondly the day was so hot and sunny, I would have been burnt to a crisp.  So hijo and I went to the library and then came home so he could swim in the pool in backyard.  he wanted my undivided attention, I wanted to read and watch him. After 2 hours I decided we were both done for the day. But he had a good time playing in the sun and being in the water.

This evening, hijo had the last gymnastics class for the Summer 1 session.  he starts again next week.  He really showed off his skills, flips, hanging and jumping (AKA flying)

he might be a jumper but I think this is the last summer for gymnastics- he was not so thrilled with hanging  and was happier to do log rolls most of the night.  Soccer starts in 6 weeks- he should be a happy camper then.

Now to just get rid of the heat and humidity so we could be outside a little more.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment