Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boston Day 3- almost done


Hi Baby- Just one more day of meetings and then I am heading home.  Today was a long day- in a room all day with no windows and no chance to breathe fresh air.  Dinner was with the team at another tapas restaurant - just like last year.  But this time, no quails on the menu. 

After dinner, we headed back to the hotel and we had a good time talking on the veranda of our fearless leader's room.  The weather was great tonight and I was able to get some nice pictures of the river and the reflections.  I hope you like them.

Tomorrow is the longest day for Momma.  I have my portion of the meeting to present and then heading home in the evening.  I should be home around midnight.  I am ready to sleep in my bed and to have you close.  I miss your hugs, your "I love yous", your constant talking and your whole being.  I miss you and I can not wait to be home with you.  I hope you had a great time with Mam and Pap.


Love and hugs mi hijo. Te Amo mucho,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment