Tuesday, July 20, 2010

VBS and gymnastics

Monday night, we visited a nearby church for VBS (Vacation Bible School).  let's just say we will not be going back and leave it at that.  But hijo enjoyed this game, so there was a positive.



Tonight was gymnastics again- hijo loves it.  He can not wait to get there and he loves, loves, loves playing on all the equipment. 

doing a bridge.  I really need to work with him at home, I used to be able to do a bridge, so I should be able to help me better his technique.

Walking on the beam
leap from the low beam - he loves the jumping off part.
Spiderman on the wall- learning the technique for hand stands
building strong arm muscles
running up to the vault spring board
Learning the technique for a cartwheel. 

He loves it.  He has 4 more weeks and then a week off before outdoor soccer starts.  I think he will be sad when gymnastics ends, but so excited for soccer to start.  School starts in 4 weeks.   Hijo has another week before we start the countdown to school.  I feel the need to post a count down on the blog too.  We'll see.

Love and hugs,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for Hijo to start school! He's going to love it and he'll do great! I wish Tami liked her gym class as much as Hijo likes his. Her favorite things to do there are pop the bubbles (why they have bubbles in a gym class is beyond me, probably just because it's the age) and flirt with the boys. Uy.

    ReplyDelete