Monday, April 26, 2010

More photos from the weekend

Some more pics from our from fun weekend.  ladybug's neighborhood has a park in walking distance from her house- as in about 1 block from the house.  So I took the kids there on Saturday so Little bit and E could sleep/nap.
 i was quite cool for me - I guess I have gotten used to the warm weather here and with the dampness in the air from the rain, I was cold. 
 Ladybug and Hijo were fine, playing and actually trying to take off jackets and sweatshirts.

One of the nice things is the flat bike path that was also totally unobstructed.  I could sit at one end and watch them race around the bike path and not worry that they were going to get out of sight at any time.
As you can see, ladybug easily gets far ahead of hijo
After we came home, they played in the backyard.  There was some ball throwing but lots more "food" being cooked up.  The food being dandilions, grass and dirt, all served on a frisbee.

Hijo had a great time.  He told me he would like an older sister, but not a younger sister. 

In the car, he had some precious comments:

"Momma, you are not old, Mam is old".  Oh, if he only knew.  Then he informed me "Momma, you are never going to be old".  I love my boy.  I wonder what he thinks about Pap's age.

I am tired now after my class and getting hijo to bed.  I am off to check facebook and then heading off to bed.

Love to you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment