Thursday, April 08, 2010

Soccer - week 1- deja vue from last year

Hijo started soccer again tonight.  Much like last year- he enjoyed it.  I am hoping it might be different this year.  I did not go out on the field with him before the class- I want him to see the seperation.  I did have him pick my seat for me so he knew where I was sitting- I got lots of waves from him during the class.  I also talked to him about how the class is the same as Sunday school, I drop him off at Sunday School and then I got to a different place.
I hope the positive reinforcment works in terms of helping him get through this session.  He wants to play outdoor soccer and I will not sign him up until he completes 6 weeks of indoor soccer. 


He and his little friend were on the defense line.  They played awesome defense.  Lots of running - at least 20  minutes of straight chasing the ball around the field. 



Hijo is sound asleep- less than 5 minutes after going to bed..


love to you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment