Monday, April 05, 2010

Photos from Aunti Lulu's house

Auntie Lullu had about 500 photos on her camera- going back to last summer.  I finally got them downloaded.


This is from easter Sunday this year- I had bought some eggs filled with confetti, not realizing that they are used before Assh Wednesday.  We broke them open on Easter Sunday instead.  hijo loved breaking them onto the sidewalk after the easter egg hunt.
I had to break one on his head though

Hijo and Uncle Darrell cooked fudge last week.

apparently there was some tasting of the marchmellow creme while they were cooking.



Working at Auntie Lulu's like momma does.

gansta hijo

fixing his own PB&J (peanut butter and jelly) sandwich for lunch


My cutie.


I tried a new black bean soup reciepe tonight- it was great.  hijo like it so long as he coul dip his cheese quesadilla into it.  reciepe to come tomorrow.

Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment