Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi Baby- I hope you are having fun







Hi Bug-






Momma arrived in Bostona round 4:30 and took a taxi to the hotel. While I was in the taxi, going through a tunnel, an ambulence came up behind us. I am sure glad I was in a taxi becuase the tunnel was long and there was no way to move out of the way of the ambulence. I will not complain about the traffic islands on our main street becuase at least at home, a driver can make room for the rescue squad instead of having to listen to the siren until other cars move.









The hotel is nice- but the rest of momma's work colleauges are in another hotel. Not sure how we all ended up seperated. But we did.












Today we worked inside and ate the hotel. Tomorrow we are in meetings all day and then going to see the city.






I hope you are having fun with Mam and Pap. I miss you Bug.






Love and hugs to you baby,
Momma









No comments:

Post a Comment