Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Skateboards are next

Monday night, we headed outside to walk and enjoy the weather. Bug decided he was going to ride his scooter. helmet on "so we can be safe!"
I think a light has gone off in Bug's head- notice- he is balancing- he was coasting along on his scooter. Not far, but he was doing it. he was having a great time and I was so impressed. I guess playing with M from across the street has an added benefit of giving him an example.








He is off and going. I am not sure where he is going, but he is going to get there fast.
Bug has been going to vacation bible school this week with Auntie Lulu. He loves the songs in the car (we are listening to the CD in the car). Friday I will spend my lunch watching him in the week ending program. I hope I get good pictures.
36 more days till Bug's birthday and Mariposa arriving.
Love to you,
Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment