Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Big Announcement

We are getting a new family member!!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-















Met Mariposa (Spanish for Butterfly). She will be arriving on Bug's birthday to spend the school year living with us. She and I are excited, I am not too sure about Bug- but he will be fine- the unknown is hard for him. I forgot to mention- Mariposa is from Germany, so Bug will be learning some German words and Mariposa is going to be improving her English and learning Spanish. Love it!!!!!!!!


This is the harvest tonight from our garden- 10 tomatoes, 5 cucumbers, 3 giant zucchinis, 5 radishes- including one that is as big as my fist.
This is how overgrown our garden got after 1 week away on vacation. The tomato plants are huge- I thought they would not get this big- I am going to have to get them staked up differently- so off to our favorite store tomorrow night.
Another picture of Mariposa (this is not her name, but her nickname). I am excited she is coming in 6 weeks, but I have lots to do in her room to get ready. So more painting, more organizing and more moving furniture around- which I love to do.
I am going to be momma to a 4 year old and 17 year old!!!!! Wendy- what am I in for????????
Love and hugs,
Deb






We are getting a new addition to our family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








































































































4 comments:

  1. How exciting! What a great opportunity for Bug to learn more Spanish, too. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you!

    YOu love to paint, huh? I have a bedroom that has been waiting for me. I HATE to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax, the combo of a 17 year old girl and a 4 year old boy is pure magic. There is no competition, just love and laughs. I predict they will be fast friends and come to love each other very quickly!!! (Now dealing with a 17 year old girl is a bit different, on it's own. Good luck on that one!!!!)

    ReplyDelete